Minggu, 14 Februari 2016

3 Beneficial Reasons to Buy a Kindle


So you may be wondering what all the hype is about, and if you’re like the millions of other people jumping on the kindle bandwagon you’re going to find out why in the following article. I will touch upon just why the kindle is such a great device, give a story on how it’s personally helped me transform my life and open new opportunity of expanding my internal resources such as memory, vocabulary and other very big beneficial things like staying connected to current events through one device.
Today, If you’re not sharpening your intellectual axe via having all of the handy dandy gadgets over flooding you with information, studies suggest you might be less likely to get a job, raise or appear more socially adept in today’s information age.
It’s so very important that in these times we stay more connected into the information highway. Not only do studies suggest it but from my own experience I can tell you that it has helped me stay employed by setting alerts on my device to email me when a new job gets posted, I also send these to my mobile phone. I find that often times I will miss the alerts on my phone but catch a few on my kindle.
This is also helpful for monitoring my stocks and finances. You really can have access to a lot of information these days, so again, I can’t stress enough how critical it is to have a small device keeping you up to date with new information or data.
Now for the reading part, well I love to read, I’m a nerd at heart. In fact information coming from the kindle is easy on my eyes too. I spend a lot of time on it, (when I’m not with family, or really busy at work), wait did I say I wasn’t on my kindle at work? Lol, I’d be lying to you if I said that.
I do also recall a study that suggested the Amazon Kindle was to improve reading productivity on the Job. Yes, that’s right now you can tell your boss that because of your new Amazon Kindle you’re being more productive on the job!!! I Will have to try and find the source of this article but the author does suggest that it also increases performance in memory, vocabulary and critical thinking as well.
So now you’re probably wondering where you can get your hands to buy kindle, well my friends, it just so happens that the biggest e-tailor online AMAZON, does in fact ship these devices out like clock work. And I can’t think of any better place to purchase things online other than the big A. Yes, that’s right, it’s the cheapest I could find too, unless I wanted to risk buying someones hand-me-down, or even worse get stuck with a refurb! No I buy kindle where I can trust and knowing I will be using it a lot I suggest you too buy one brand new!
Thank you for reading this post, I hope this was informative and good-luck with your new Kindle!